SPECIALTY COFFEES SELECTION
FROM 6 PRODUCING REGIONS
VACUUM BOXES OF 10 KG
Meet all our coffees! visit our store
Capricornio Coffees commercializes amazing coffees from beautiful estates and ‘terroirs’ which are members of the Four Seasons Project, aiming at building long-term relations and transferring more money to producers by believing that partnerships have to be sustainable and always offer a win-win situation in order to last. The project encompasses coffees from 6 different regions: (1) Norte Pioneiro, (2) Norte Novo in Paraná State, and (3) Sorocabana, (4) Garça and Marília, (5) Circuito das Águas Paulistas and (6) Alta Mogiana, in São Paulo State.
In Brazil, with an office in Ourinhos, the company is the only one with an extensive range of different coffees from 6 different producing regions.
FROM 6 DISTINCT PRODUCING REGIONS
• From Estates
• From different varietals – Red Bourbon and Yellow Bourbon, Red Catuai, Yellow Catuai, Obatã, Topázio, Arara, Red Icatu, Uva (IAC 125), Acaiá, Ouro Verde, IAPAR and Mundo Novo
• Microlots and nanolots
• Cherry naturals, Naturally tree-dried, Red Honey, Orange Honey, Yellow Honey and White Honey, Fully Washeds
• Custom-made blends – Espresso, Brazil Exclusivo (Coffee Island - Greece), Ipê Blend (Toby's Estate - Australia) and Ouro Verde and Ipanema (Imperatur - Italy).
• Client Flavor Profiling – Special projects with fermentation and other unique methods requested by clients
• Vintage Editions – 2017, 2018, 2019
• Different packaging: jute, polypropylene and paper
• With liners, GrainPro
• 30 kilos (66 pounds) or 59 kilos (130 pounds),
• Center for Modified Atmosphere Packaging - boxes of 10 kg (22 pounds);
• Roast Profile Sharing (helping clients define the best profiles for their coffees
• Marketing support (pictures, movies)
• International Internship Program
• Brazilian Coffee School – courses for Brazilians, foreigners (coffee lovers, clients and staff)
• Certified coffees – BSCA, Rainforest Alliance, Organic and Fairtrade
Roaster Camp of Brazil
Capricornio Coffees sponsors competitions every year in different countries. One of them is the World Coffee Roasting Championship, organized by WCE.
First, second and third places in the competition are awarded a ticket to visit some of our estates and to attend the Roaster Camp of Brazil, an initiative aiming at sharing knowledge about roasting with Brazilians.