Brazilian Coffee School
Our Academy was born due to the belief that there is a lot to be shared and a lot to be learned about coffee in our country and overseas. The demand for coffee education and classes has been increasing over the years. Many people travel today to origin to visit countries, farms and regions. Since specialty coffee consumption is also rising in Brazil, we get a lot of students from different states.
Annually, we also open our doors and give free training to children who are members of “The Young Farm Apprentices” Program, carried in partnership with Senar Institute/FAEP.
• Coffee roasters;
• International buyers and employees of these
companies seeking an immersion course in coffee;
• Owners and employees of coffee shops, bars,
restaurants, bakeries, hotels, and other consumption
spots in Brazil and around the world;
• Baristas and barmen;
• Professionals and students of Gastronomy, Tourism
• Journalists, and
• Coffee lovers.
Modules of the courses
• Coffee agriculture;
• Production, manual and mechanical harvesting;
• Sun-drying, mechanical drying, parabolic drying beds;
• Wet milling, dry milling;
• Coffee cupping, espresso and cappuccino;
• Preparation and different brewing methods - French Press, Hario, Chemex, Aeropress, Siphon, Moka and many others.
International Internship Program
At Capricornio Coffees we simply like people, we love to learn from them and share. That is why we have just started our International Internship Program open to students who want to have a real coffee experience at origin, develop a program together, have networking opportunities, live in a different culture and much more. You can follow what participants will be experiencing by reading their blogs.